Wednesday, April 11, 2012

About Me - Sam

Hello everyone!
        
        The name is Sam but all my online friends call me Chloe :D I will be writing for Glam Candy Magazine. I'm a 16 year old Jersey girl with an all too nice attitude, but a raging temper lol. I live with my mother, who I call momma, my grandfather, who I call pop, and my two brothers Robert and Tyler. I am a sophomore in high school and I just got my permit! I love writing, reading, music, and taking photos.  I am a complete band geek! Clarinet, violin, keynoard, chimes.... and so on lol. I live right across the river from Philly in a small town called Gloucester. I have two best friends, Ryan and Alex, who I've know since kindergarden. When I write I try to sound sophisticated and what not, but my mother says I am one giant redneck girl! I've been through a lot of different stressful life events so if there's ever a time where some one's feeling down or having any type of family/ self issue problems, I'd love to help. Like Cassie I'm also on deviantart; chloesghost.deviantart.com. I mostly do poetry and some photography.
Looks like that's about it, the general idea of who I am. I look forward to writing more for this magazine and I hope you all have fun reading!

~Sam <3

No comments:

Post a Comment