Wednesday, April 11, 2012

About Me - Cassie

Hey, Y'all!

Okay so I'm pretty much your typical Texas girl who has the tendency to call people Hun, loves country music and curses a bit too much... I'm 15 years old (go Pisces!). I love to read and write and capture that perfect moment in a photograph. I have two cats, one is a 13 year old tuxedo named Heidi Marie (yeah I was obsessed with The Aristocats at the time...) and a little calico kitten who's about 7 weeks I think named Harlo (this is a combination of Halloween and Harley btw) Mae that my parents gave me for Easter. And as you can see I have the tendency to ramble... my parents separated when I was twelve (no sorries, please, I never got along with him anyway...) and got divorced when I was 14 so when I say "my parents" I mean my mom and her fiance... I'm an only child aside from my best friend who's like a sister to me... I love music and my favorite singer is Britney Spears (not a word or *dark voice* I'll cut you. Yeah, I watch too many movies... and that's partly a quote from Vampires Suck...). My favorite movie is I Love You, Beth Cooper. And if I name my favorite books this will never end...  But the Ghostgirl series by Tonya Hurley is definitely at the top of the list. My favorite show ever is Supernatural and if you know what I'm talking about, I'm a Dean Girl.

You can find me on deviantart at leilabeth.deviantart.com. I can't draw to save my life but I posts pictures on there. Find me on Twitter @LaLaLaLeilabeth. Find me on fanfiction.net as Leilabeth and fictionpress as Andrea E. Lynn (don't ask). Oh, and on tumblr it's little-wesa.tumblr.com.

Bye, Y'all! I'll see you later!
~Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment