Sunday, May 13, 2012

What do I listen to?

I absolutely love music so I though I would share some of my favorite songs, bands, and singers.

Pop Music
I love Adele, Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, Big Time Rush, and Greyson Chance.
Adele's song Set Fire to the Rain is one of my favorites by her. I like Someone Like You and Rumour Has It as well.
Katy Perry, well, Part of Me is by far my favorite! Definitely listen to it.
Taylor Swift, everything! Taylor is just amazing in all of her songs. I don't have a favorite by her because all of them are my favorites. Her first CD is the best in my opinion.
Selena Gomez is awesome! I love her newest CD. All of the songs on it are amazing and couldn't be any better at all.
Demi Lovato is great! Sky Scraper is my favorite. All of her newest songs are great to listen to; I would recommend them for everyone.
Big Time Rush's new CD is absolutely the best. It is kinda Rock but I love it!
Greyson Chance's CD is great. I really like it. All the songs are amazing.

Christian Rock Music
Skillet-One Day Too Late and The Last Night are songs you need to listen too, whether you are Christian or Atheist or whatever. They are just amazing no matter what. The Last Night is best if you are struggling with depression, like me, and if you are a new Christian, like me as well.
Jeremy Camp-Overcome. All of his songs really. Overcome is my favorite though. You have to listen to it. It's just great.
Switchfoot-Afterlife! Amazing! Listen to it!
Building 429-Everything! Just listen to it all haha!

If you like Christian Rock, you should listen to Air 1. There are a lot of stations.

2 comments:

  1. you only listen to Pop and Christian Rock? and Switchfoot is a Christian band?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I listen to these mainly. I sometimes will listen to other kinds of music. And yes, Switchfoot is a Christian band.

    ReplyDelete