Sunday, May 20, 2012

Recommended Books

1.  Prom Anonymous by Blake Nelson
It's the kind of book you don't think you will love until you actually start reading.  I bought it yesterday afternoon at Books-A-Million and finished it today at 6:45.  I loved it. It's a definite reread.

2.  Anything by Margaret Peterson Haddix
She is the best author.  I have read most of her books and loved every single one.  I reread them all the time!

3.  The Summer Series by Jenny Han
The first one, The Summer I Turned Pretty, is amazing.  It's about 250-300 pages long, if I remember correctly.  The next one, It's Not Summer Without You, is even better.  Again, 250-300 pages long.  One of the best books I have ever read.  The last one is We'll Always Have Summer.  It's the definitely the best of the trilogy.  I absolutely love it, and I think you will too!

No comments:

Post a Comment