Monday, June 4, 2012

Swimwear Style: Walmart

Hey everyone! First of all, I'm so, so sorry for the delay in getting this post up. I've been super busy lately, I hope you all understand! I have a ton of swimsuits from Walmart. They have really cute styles, and the prices can't be beat! I've picked out some of my favorite swimsuits from Walmart. Check them out below!

Op Juniors Print String Bikini
Walmart


Op Juniors Ring-Front Monokini
Walmart


  Op Juniors Printed String Bikini
Walmart   

        
Op Juniors Sequined String Bikini
Walmart


Wanna see more great swimsuits? Check out your local Walmart, or the online store, for an even bigger selection!

Thanks for reading!
~ Brooke

2 comments:

  1. Walmart always surprises me with their selection of swimwear. Very cute. Im a new blogger. Check me out and follow me :)

    http://www.longheelsredbottom.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Walmart always has the cutest swimsuits for such great prices. Followed your blog, by the way! :)
      ~ Brooke

      Delete