Thursday, May 3, 2012

About Me - Linsy

Hi everyone! My name is Linsy. I am 11 years old and am so excited to be able to write for this blog, even though I am 2 years younger than the age requirement. I love playing soccer, and I just injured my knee playing (two weeks without any soccer). I am in 6th grade. I live in an unrecognized but amazing city in Tennessee. I absolutely love writing, acting, reading, and playing the piano. I have 2 cats, 3 kittens, and 1 dog. My 2 cats' names are Peach and Tigger. My kittens' names are Thinker, Jumper, and Shaker. My dog's name is Bailey. I love all of my animals so much. My favorite colors are purple and pink. I am sometimes a girly girl and sometimes tomboy-ish. My best friends are Riley, Beth, Grace, Whitney, and Sam. They are some of the best friends anyone could have. I love them to death!! I am single but that will hopefully change by the 19th (soccer tournament with the guy I like). I will be writing for Entertainment and Real Life. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. My friends say I'm great at giving advice, listening, and comforting people :).

No comments:

Post a Comment